• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HGSS "level script" help

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    I want to make a script that activates once upon entering a specific map in HGSS. I noticed that all of the level scripts are empty, but the maps that have scripts that activate upon entering a map use the "MecScript" command in generic scripts in SDSME. These scripts don't have flag checks anywhere, so I don't understand what makes them activate only once. I also don't understand what gives one MecScript script priority over another one. I tried adding a self-made mecscript to new bark town, but when you leave your house, the game crashes. I tried adding a self-made mecscript to a different map that didnt have any of them, but it simply doesn't activate. If anyone could explain these things to me, or perhaps provide a template to make it work, that'd be great. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2019
    I have the same problem like when you leave the house the game crashes, did you found any solution?

Back