• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-=~*::Sprite_Shop::*~=-

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
  • Enjoy my sprite recolored and also drawn on a few bits, for ur entertainment, say welcome to Red from Pallet Town!

Since the sprite was so small, I didn't need it to be jpeg with grey spots all over the white background, enjoy!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • anywhere where I can borrow a thing thats like ReaJPEG that turns files into JPGS? Gif makes teh colors ugaly *spits*

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • I don't know of any offhand, but I'm sure there are some free programs that'll allow you to save GIF images in a custom pallete, and they're only a tiny bit larger... But, like I said, the only prog that I ABSOLUTELYFORSURE know does this is Photoshop, and that could run you up more than a few hundred US dollars.
    Here's Omega-Brendan's Red sprite, in GIF with transparency and a custom Pallete (pun!) at 545~ish bytes (I think its so nice now that you can attach things even in edits!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Q Man said:
    I don't know of any offhand, but I'm sure there are some free programs that'll allow you to save GIF images in a custom pallete, and they're only a tiny bit larger... But, like I said, the only prog that I ABSOLUTELYFORSURE know does this is Photoshop, and that could run you up more than a few hundred US dollars.
    Here's Omega-Brendan's Red sprite, in GIF with transparency and a custom Pallete (pun!) at 545~ish bytes (I think its so nice now that you can attach things even in edits!)

Theres also PSP7, for that sort of thing.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Q Man said:
    I don't know of any offhand, but I'm sure there are some free programs that'll allow you to save GIF images in a custom pallete, and they're only a tiny bit larger... But, like I said, the only prog that I ABSOLUTELYFORSURE know does this is Photoshop, and that could run you up more than a few hundred US dollars.

Oooo thank you! for helping me make it look cooler, I did this mainly because of Fire Red and Leaf green, now imagine if they used my remodeled my sprite to get it in Fire Red and Leaf Green*gets slapped by people*

Am I not allowed to day dream? :cross-eye

EDIT: It actually looks better when zoomed in, open ur paint program u!

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • new sprite, titled Green-Indigo League version. This is based on Dragon Tamer Nichola's sprite. I think the red sprite was better.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    don't double post please...
    (there's something wrong with my computer so i can't see your spite,this sux)

Not really, I was trying to catch attention so you can see it, it's not reallt double post because there was a pretty big gap in between.

Back