• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Can someone help me get my pokemon from gen VII to gen VI (with a little use of PkHex)?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
First of all: I hope i put this post in the right place
Second of all: I?m stupid, I know, what happened is completely 100% my fault and I?m kinda a noob
So, I?ve got a problem. I played Pokemon Ultra Sun and a couple of days ago I bought Pokemon Alpha Sappire. I thought it would be a nice idea to make myself a team in US so I could use it in AS. (The team consisted of Mudkip, Ralts, Shiny Electrike [my first shiny ever:D], Aron, Chimchar and Noibat). Once I?ve bred all six Pokemon and EV trained them, I wanted to send them via PKMN Bank to Alpha Sapphire, but then I found out that it won?t let me do it and there is no 100% legal way to do it :/
So right now I?m hoping to find this one person who?s got a good heart, 10 minutes of free time and PkHex to help me. I would do this myself but I?m on a holiday and don?t have a computer rn. I?ve got all the sets ready, I think all you?d need to do is paste them into the PkHex in your game (which could be X, Y, OR, AS) and them trade them to my game. I don?t really have anything good to give you in return, just recently started playing these games, so all I can give you is me being grateful and possibly helping you in the future. Some of you may call this hacking, but it?s not - it?s just correcting my mistake. Also I won?t be using any of these mons competitively.
Can someone please help me? :?)

Back