• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • Shiny May said:
    my fav chara is Chandler and Joey !! Love those two !! :) That's why I also love his new show Joey !! This started to air it last week !! Great show! :)

You got snow too ?! We had it and we finally got rid off it. I couldn't even go to school on my bike, I kept slipping and I've fallen once :S
    I love Chandler and Joey! They are too funny together. Couple of my fave quotes from Friends:

Joey: I don't know. Just uh, just tell 'em it was a mix-up with the invitations, or-No-no-no! Blame it on the post office. They hate the post office. And the Irish! But I don't think you can blame it on them, so?
    Monica: (on phone) Hello? Yeah, hi! Mrs. Tribbiani? Hi, this is Monica Geller. Yeah I'm just calling to say that Chandler and I really hope you can make it to the wedding. Yeah, apparently a bunch of invitations that we sent weren't delivered. Umm, I guess there was some screw up at the **** post office! Tell me about it! Yeah, yeah, the US Post Office? No, more like US lost office! What, are they Irish?!
    Joey: *gives her a thumbs up*

Monica: Honey, what is the Bruce Springsteen CD in the Kat Stevens case?
    Chandler: Let's just say if I can't find the right CD case I just put it in the nearest one.
    Monica: Okay, where is the Kat Stevens CD?
    Chandler: In the James Taylor case.
    Monica: Where is the James Taylor CD?
    Chandler:
    Honey, I'm gonna save you some time, 200 CDs, not one of them in the right case.
    Monica: Okay. No need to panic. Deep breathes everyone. Okay, we're just gonna have to spend some time and put the CDs in the right cases.
    Chandler: Well, if we're gonna do that we should come up with some kind of order. Y'know alphabetically or by genre?
    Monica: Hmm, I don't know. We really have to talk this through.
    Rachel: Oh my God!! You guys have such problems!! I feel so terrible for you

BTW, lucky you SM! Here is still much snow, but I still ride with a bike on school XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is so awesome I watched Friends too. It was a great show. I loved Ross, Monica, Rachel, and Joey the best. ^^ I am thinking about getting some seasons box sets. ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • ^^Yep, using computer on library sucks sometimes

pikastar said:
    That is so awesome I watched Friends too. It was a great show. I loved Ross, Monica, Rachel, and Joey the best. ^^ I am thinking about getting some seasons box sets. ^^
    I have seasons 8 & 9^^ And also 16 episodes from the season 7 and 7 from the season 10!

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Tig said:
    I think you're 50% innocent like me ^ ^

(5000th post)
    Awwww, thanks^^

totodile said:
    Fine what comes to mind when you see Ash? XD J/K
    Heh, like I don't think anything dirty! When I see Ash first thing in my clean mind is....is...eh...I mean...it's like...I think about...*throws cold water on her head* XD

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Water Spirit said:
    Ma chere soeur!!! *runs up and hugs tightly* I've missed you! I hope that you're OK and doing well. ^_^

P.E.A.C.H. - Perfectly Extreme Ashaholic Creates Happiness :D lol

Ma petite WS! To see you makes me feel that there hasn't ever been sadness! *hugs you* I'm great! ^________^

Awwww, that name-thing is too cute! Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back