• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's get ready to Rumble! - Competitive Beginner Questions

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
Years
  • Ahoi!

Im almost thru Omega Ruby and im about to start my Alpha Saphire Adventure with another Starter soon (i had mudkip and love mega swampert, but i guess i try treecko in AS ? any opinions on this by the way?).

Anyways after finishing X and Omega Ruby and meeting some really friendly people i have hoarded loads of pokemons.

I have alot lof legendaries, a shiny ditto from japan (so breeding - here i come) and a few other goodies, besides a horde of random pokemon (im also willing to catch more, and to crave for perfect pokemons with dexnav!)

How should I take my first steps? I went for Random Online Battles and lost miserably my first try. After all, I'm not that good in Competitive so far. Since I only played Gen 1,2,3 and had a cut till gen 6 im pretty out of this. (i played gen1-3 as a kid)

- What Pokemons do you recommend generally for competitive?

- How to balance a team? How to build a balanced team?

- Where to take first steps in Battling?

- What else important?

For help, i'd be more than thankful!

Greets and Ahoi!

Deniz

Back