• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeGuy1238's VPP Stats

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
Years
  • CURRENTLY RAISING

None

Event Pokemon

None

TAG TEAM POKEMON

570M.gif

Name: Rua, the Zorua
    Hatch @ 2450
    Level 100 @ 2635
    Shiny: No
    Partner: Sheep

ITEMS
    Spoiler:

CHALLENGES​
    Spoiler:

POKEMON BOX
    Spoiler:

MEDALS & RIBBONS
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Alright time for my first journal entry :D

So, my current post count is 107 and I only had 2 yesterday XD
    Apparently I'm having 24 posts per day right now so that's something, I guess. My aim right now is to raise the Onix before 5th February. Actually I should be done with it by tomorrow at this rate. That's the plan, at least. I won't be getting any posts during most of the month of February because of exams so that sucks. I think aiming for 2 Pokemon before Feb is a bit of a stretch but we'll just have to wait and see. That's about it, I guess. Thanks for reading :)

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention is I plan to do the Brock challenge first so the next Pokemon for me will be Geodude.

Last edited:

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Second journal entry yay
    So, I have a total of 205 posts now with 37.65 posts per day. Finished the Onix today as was the plan. Now I'm gonna raise a Geodude and try to complete the Brock challenge. Yesterday's numbers look like nothing when compared to today's numbers XD

That's about it for today. Nothing much else to add.

I hope the double post is ok tho....

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Third journal entry yeyeyeyeyeyeye

So, my current post count is at 273 with 42.01 posts per day. Kinda sad since I figured I would be at least at 300 by the end of today :P

But I suppose something is better than nothing. Getting close to getting a Golem Lv 100. Maybe by day after tomorrow. I like how Roni and I have become spamming conversation partners at this point. That way both of our VPPs get closer to being completed :P

Anyways guess that's about it for today. Really enjoying PokeCommunity. Wonder why I didn't talk much with my other account. Ah well, at least I am extremely active on this one. Welp, see ya for now!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • I have evolved ever since my last journal entry. I couldn't update for several days because I was studying for my exams which are in 3 days from today ;-;

Anyways my post count has doubled since last time. More than doubled actually. 512 posts with almost 45 posts per day. Wait a second... I just realised I'm done with Pineco. Nice. Imma get my next Pokemon after this although I don't know if I can finish it in 2-3 days. We'll see. That's all for now I guess :)

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Oh wow haven't updated this in ages...

My post count has increased a lot since the last time! It was 512 last time but now it's 1709. Kinda good I would say hehe. Done with the Brock challenge and raised a few VPPs. Completed 2 Tag Team VPPs with Sheep too! And now a few things to do:

1. Put Charizard to Pokemon Box.
    2. Update Corsola's stats.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

CONGRATULATIONS!

Here's your first ribbon to celebrate your first friend and first VPP. Don't worry, there's more to come!
    bestfriendsribbon.png

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Posts are still kinda regula- no they are not lol. I didn't post anything for one whole week. Got a bit busy but now that summer break is here, hopefully I can get a whole lot more posts in. Got a new solo VPP and still working on the tag team. Sheep is done but hopefully it won't take me too long to catch up :D

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
  • Aaaaaa it has been a year since my last post ._.

Um, anyways, so Togepi is done. But I wonder how long I have had tag team Zorua for at this point 💀

I think it's time to get Zorua to level 100. I just hope it hasn't been a year since we started Zorua 😭

Back