• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Mario, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Hello! I'm a gamer who loves to play platforming games, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, and Banjo-Kazooie. I've also played some Pokemon, and am a particular fan of the Generation III titles mainly. Pokemon Legends Arceus looks interesting, so I might get that when it comes out. Also, Mario Kart DS is a childhood game that I've had since 2007. Good times!

I am also a wiki editor, and have been developing a Pokemon wiki styled after the Super Mario Wiki based on my love for the Mario franchise. It should be listed in my profile somewhere (I don't know if I'm allowed to link, as there might be rules against it).

Years
  • Hello, MarioKartDS, and welcome to these forums!
    I loved playing Generation III's games too! What are your favourite pokémon in R/S/E ?
    I have looked at your wiki, and I really like its look. Great work!
    I don't own any Mario Kart games, but I have had several occasions to play them. Really fun to play with friends!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Thank you for the welcome! :D Sableye and Duskull are tied as my two favorites. Fav legendary ... Groudon or Rayquaza. I need to find myself a copy of Pokemon Emerald again... Sucks that the prices for retro games are so high these days. Actually, it makes me furious that they are. I remember in 2011 or so I could buy like 5-6 GB/GBC cartridges (these being Mario-related) for like 15-20 dollars

And yeah, Mario Kart, Mario Party, and SSB are all good multiplayer games. I kind of wish I had someone to do wireless DS Download Play again

Years
  • Indeed, they look neat! In this generation, Rayquaza is my favourite Legendary, and you might already have guessed my favourite amongst the common Pokémon! ^^
    I played SSB too (Melee and Brawl)! I had become rather good with Yoshi and Charizard. Great memories!

Years
  • Hello and welcome!
    Mario, DKC and Banjo-Kazooie are great games =3

Is Legends Arceus not out yet where you live? =o
    It got released back in late January here.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! You can definitely link to your site either in your profile or your signature!

Love me some Mario Kart. I remember playing Mario Kart 64 as a kid and putting so much work into perfecting my times, haha. And even later putting soooo much energy into Mario Kart Wii too lol. I had a strong and serious group of Kart playing friends back then, so we'd always hold tournaments but were never serious enough to go competitive with it. Still, logged a lot of hours into the Kart games! :)

If you have any questions about PC don't hesitate to ask!

Back