• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] How i got all the starters pretty quickly! (Guide?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hello, i just want to share my experience.

In the worst case, this gets ignored.
    In the best case it helps some of you :)

I picked up the scarlet version and wanted to have alll three of the sarters. A common thing i guess.
    So i looked up to found this cozy community and this trade corner and thought this will be done in no time :D

But it turned out, that it didnt.
    at first i made a post, to offer my quaxly for the other starters in return - no response (common too i guess)
    so the next thing i tried was responding to the many other posts where peaple where looking for starter-trades.
    But even then people didnt respond back or the conversation protracted because of the different timezones or something.

Anyways, the solution for me was just to start a random link trade without any password.
    Immediately when i was online i picked my quaxly an waited.

I got sprigatitto first try using this method.

With fuecoco it took a while… but all in all this took me one hour max. And at this point it was way better than the 3 days i was trying to get a trade partner in the first place.

I will admit… if you managed to get someone in this thread to trade with you, you can text to one another and everyone nows exactly what to do and you are able to trade other stuff too.
    But if you are just looking for the startes… i would recommend this link-trade-method.

I don't know if you can get version exclusives this way… this remains to be tried out.

otherwise, happy trading! I think this Trade Corner here is amazing still!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    Yeah, I used those codes to get the last starter I needed it was a great help and worked so quickly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back