• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Touch Trade Box Legends, Ruined Legends and Gholdengo and Ill give you my shiny sprigatto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
What it says in the title, need to finish my pokedex without progressing any further in the game, if someone can help me with all of these I will give them a shiny lvl 1 Sprigatto.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
I'm interested. What do you need exactly and how was the shiny sprig acquired?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Sorry kinda too late, all i need now is Gholdengo and im not willing to trade a shiny for it. I hatched it with the masuda method just so you know lol

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
alright. If you look at my other post I have a list of shiny pokemon, are you willing to trade your sprig for any of those?

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Bet. its 2pm for me rn, the time on here corresponds differently. Does 2 hours from now work for you? Or just let me know when you on here.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
Yeah just let me know when you get on and ill send a room trade code your way. Alternatively, I also got a shiny luxray if you'd rather have that than shiny toedscruel.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Yeah just let me know when you get on and ill send a room trade code your way. Alternatively, I also got a shiny luxray if you'd rather have that than shiny toedscruel.
I'm on now if you are ready link code 7432 7868

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back