• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Spoiler Alert) DLC Speculation

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    We have a few weeks to speculate about the Isle of Armor DLC pack and then a few months after that to continue speculating about the Crown Tundra DLC pack. However, while it can be quite hard to speculate regarding the impact of new Pokemon for which we do not know the stats or movepools (or in many cases even typing), datamining has revealed learnset additions for returning Pokemon: here

What do you think? Here are the Pokemon I feel received the largest buffs based on the above information:
    Spoiler:

I'm sure I missed some - please feel free to comment on these or find your own in the the document. Or to speculate about the new Pokemon or forms as well!

How do you think this will impact returning Pokemon's tier placement?

How do you think it will impact the metagame that has already formed for SS?

Where do you think the new Pokemon will end up?

Back