• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Do you know "DS Pokemon Rom Editor"?

Years
  • Dear Pokemon Fans:
    I heard a newer good tool called "DS Pokemon Rom Editor", and it's by "Nomura", but I checked out in Google, nothing result. I have some photos for this.
    I have a question: Do you know "DS Pokemon Rom Editor"?
    If you know the editor, is it unreleased to the public? If it is, when is the release day? If there's no release day, I'll don't make a detailed inquiry about the things.
    Or it's released - Is it free? If free, reply the download way; if not, I'll don't make a detailed inquiry about the things.
    Thanks
    diaowinner
    2020-11-14​

Appendix
    Do you know "DS Pokemon Rom Editor"?

Last edited:
    Years
  • This video has a comment:
    Jay -San said:
    Charles Ouendag said:
    Thanks for the video. This has inspired me to get to work instead of waiting for nomura tool
    Perfect! Should hopefully be plenty for you to chew on while we wait for that crazy tool to be released. gonna be a game changer.
    I think this message is more real stuff that I was surfing web.
    I decided to reply.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2021
    Where did you find the address?

I visited Jay-San's Discord, which features a channel just about Nomuras Tool / DS Pokemon Rom Editor. I had to scroll through a couple 100 messages, but in the end I found a single valid download link. :D
    The google drive link I posted isn't the official download link by the way, the github is though. The tool is also far from finished, so it's not really worth to try it, yet. I'd wait one or two more months until I'd give it a try.

For more information you can join Jay-San's Discord here: https://discord.gg/cTKQq5Y

edit:
    The google drive link seems to be the only available option. (so it is the "official" way for now)
    The tool is still in testing phase, so we'll have to wait for a big update that fixes most issues + an official download link.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I visited Jay-San's Discord, which features a channel just about Nomuras Tool / DS Pokemon Rom Editor. I had to scroll through a couple 100 messages, but in the end I found a single valid download link. :D
    The google drive link I posted isn't the official download link by the way, the github is though. The tool is also far from finished, so it's not really worth to try it, yet. I'd wait one or two more months until I'd give it a try.

For more information you can join Jay-San's Discord here: https://discord.gg/cTKQq5Y

edit:
    The google drive link seems to be the only available option. (so it is the "official" way for now)
    The tool is still in testing phase, so we'll have to wait for a big update that fixes most issues + an official download link.

Thanks. I still waiting for "a big update that fixes most issues + an official download link"!

Back