• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Daybreak: Recruiting Composers and Pixel Artists

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Even though Pokémon Daybreak is near enough complete, I was wondering if any Composers and/or Pixel Artists are looking to join a fangame project. [Most of the sprite work you will see in this game I have done myself, but I feel as if another Pixel Artist on the team will really accelerate development in that department] EDIT: If anyone is familiar with scripting in Pokemon Essentials, I am willing to accept applications for scripters.

Pokémon Daybreak introduces the enigmatic region 'Armira', and is centralised around storytelling and challenging gameplay. The game is aesthetically beautiful and there are many unique locations you will encounter on your journey, such as a meteor crash site, a castle and a cherry blossom forest. Themes of exploitation, greed, and history are examined and lore is dotted all throughout the game. Take on the challenge of becoming Pokémon Champion in the all-embracing region of Armira!

Some of the features include:​
    A new and expensive region, 'Armira'​
    10 Gyms, Elite Four + Champion​
    About 14 hours of gameplay (excluding the Battle Island and Post Game)​
    A custom dex of 600 Pokémon from ALL Gens!​
    An intriguing, climactic story with new, original characters​
    New custom regional forms/variants including: Water Arcanine, Fairy/Dragon Garchomp and more​
    New custom mega evolutions, including those of Lapras and Heliolisk​
    'Dualeons' are a mix of two eeveelution types to create a new mon​
    Quests (Including optional side-quests)​
    The ability to see ALL encounters in that area from your menu​
    Purely GBA-Themed, with Gen 3 Styled textures,music and many new, custom remixes​
    The Battle Island! (Our version of the Battle Frontier)​
    An active discord where you can interact with other players, the developers, find a FAQ, get updates immediately and more​

Recruitment Requirements:​
    Decent amount of experience in Music Composition / Sprite Work (We will not be accepting Pokemon Fusions as forms of sprite work)​
    You must send preview examples of your work when applying​
    The ability to create Gen 3 (GBA) Styled themes (Music Composers only)​
    Discord, as this is where the developers communicate.​
    To apply, send a friend request on Discord to Mizzy#0904 or join the games server at: https://discord.gg/XTpX8YA

- - - SCREENSHOTS - - -

RlpbxN8.png

J3nPbQX.png

0HUSg0P.png

nI5IfYV.png

o1JwKvZ.png

XZgQA5e.png

25EIq7v.png

7D5Sgfc.png

Last edited:
    Back