• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 3] Pokemon Fire Red Nuzlocke

SpeedySlowpoke

Nothing interesting
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    So this is my first Nuzlocke,expect me to mess up.Also expect some horrendous nicknames.

Rules :
    -Only first Pokemon in each new area is catchable.
    -Fainted Pokemon are considered dead and must be deposited in the pc forever.
    -All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
    -No over levelling the next gym.Overlevelled Pokemon must be deposited in the pc until they are no longer over levelled .
    -No items in battle
    -Held items are allowed
    -Set mode
    Edit: -Whiteout is game over
    -Dupes Clause and Shiny Clause
    I start and name myself Pog because I have been watching too much twitch lately.My rival is named Fog(idk why).

So I land in pallet town and pick up bulbasaur and name it squirtle(because I'm dumb),I catch Bingo the rattata,Snowy the pidgey,Stronk the Mankey and Butterfree the weedle(I catch weedle nickname it butterfree in hopes that it becomes a butterfree because I want compound eyes sleep powder.)

I do the optional rival battle where I tackle down his pidgey and then stall out his charmander with leech seed.
    Then I get through Viridian forest and reach pewter city.

Brock
    Not even worth mentioning ,squirtle ohko's both his monsters with vine whip.

I grind up my Pokemon and evolve butterfree into kakuna and then into Beedrill,and Bingo learns hyper fang ,an insane move for the early game with 80 bp and 30% chance to flinch.

Unfortunately snowy the pidgey dies to a critical tackle from a wild rattata.
    Beedrill got leered many times by a spearow in a trainer battle and got one shot by a peck.

I catch a nidoran male named Raja who will be very strong once he evolves .

I proceed to mount moon where I one shot my encounter geodude on accident instead of putting it to sleep.

I get through mount moon without any more casualties and decide to take a break.

Last edited:
    Back