• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help, Valuating Pokemon cards

Years
  • Hi,

I have decided to try and get some sort of idea what my pokemon cards all from 1999 are worth. i Have 16 shiny cards and 11 star cards all but 1 in near perfect condition. Also two cards have stamps on them reading "Kiids WB presents pokemon the first movie"

After some research through the weekend i am left a little baffled, in particular i have a Poliwrath 1st Edition holo 1999 Wizards in near perfect condition. i seem to be finding all different prices on it.

Do i need to get this sent off for a PSA ? can anyone help me valuate any of the other cards or do they need to be sent for PSA aswel? Does the WB stamp mean anything?

any help would be really appreciated.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to the forums!
    I've moved your thread over to the TCG section for you since you are asking about Pokémon Cards.

Back