• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want A Pokemon? Get It NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evoker102

Trade Master
Years
  • Hi so I'm pretty sure you need to post is in trade plaza but since I'm here anyway :3
    I want genesect(shiny or not) or if not id like a chickorita/Totodile
    I like them since genesct looks awsome and Totodile and chickorita has been some starter faves
    Fc is in my signature

Im ready, just add me. Genesect on your way!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    Any event pokemon you can trade (Mew Preferably)
    Loved my old yellow game any never got Mew
    [Shiny or Regular] <-- Whatever you got
    FC: 1521 3817 5028

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • [Pokemon Wanted] Darkrai or Turtwig
    [Why You Like It] They are both my favorite favorite 4th gen pokemon
    [Shiny or Regular] Whichever you want to give me
    [Pokemon X/Y Friend Code] 3797-7773-4470

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Genesect, Keldeo, Lugia, Black and White Kyurem
    Genesect because of its ability and unique typing for a Legendary, Kyurem as its a combination of Pokemon and Lugia because its the first legendary I have ever owned
    Shiny if Possible but regular is fine too
    Token_b 2766 - 9799 - 6450 (Normal Type including Eevee)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    LF: Shiny greninja or Noivern and a non-shiny ev trained pikachu/raichu
    i want them because they look cool i'll trade anything i got also need the pikachu for battling
    fc 3265-5766-6618
    could you pm me please

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
  • LF: Shiny greninja or Noivern and a non-shiny ev trained pikachu/raichu
    i want them because they look cool i'll trade anything i got also need the pikachu for battling
    fc 3265-5766-6618
    could you pm me please

I lack gen 6 pokemon because I only have 1 game :< I have a greninja with protean isf you still want it, and I have a raichu with volt tackle.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Since i am new to all of this, how will this happen will i get a PM then arrange it from there or will it go through the thread. I don't mind waiting, I believe I have added your FC from the first page. Big thank you in advance you are doing all of us a big help

Evoker102

Trade Master
    Years
  • Since i am new to all of this, how will this happen will i get a PM then arrange it from there or will it go through the thread. I don't mind waiting, I believe I have added your FC from the first page. Big thank you in advance you are doing all of us a big help

I'll do everything on the thread. You don't need to PM me, it's time out of your hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back