• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a partner that can trade with me for pokedex and trade evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi! I just made an account so I might be doing this 100% wrong, but here goes nothing.

I have pokemon red on the 3ds, and I decided to try and catch them all!... Until I noticed that I can't. There's a ton of version exclusive pokemon, and pokemon that can only evolve through a trade... and I don't have any friends that bought the games that on the virtual console. So I was wondering if anyone wanted to add me as a friend and help me out! Preferably someone that has either blue or yellow. I'm also 100% willing to help with your own dex in any way I can. If this interests you in any way, send me a PM and we can exchange friend codes and maybe another way of communication. Thanks guys!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back