• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Excluives and trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Looking for a growlithe, trades for final evolutions and would like the pokedex entries on the legendaries to get the shiny charm. I don't want to keep anything except the pokemon I send for the evolution. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    I can help, if you could help me with my final evolutions and a koffing?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    i have eevee game need the 4 evo trades and i need growlith scyther and hitmonlee ill help with whatever i can

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Am looking for a few Eevee version exclusives to complete my living Dex. I need a Koffing and the Alolan forms of Vulpix and Meowth. I can offer any Pikachu version exclusives or a spare Kabuto if you happen to have chosen the Helix Fossil in your game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2018
    Also looking for trade back evolution with kadabra graveler and machoke. Other than that I need a pinsir, willing to swap for scyther, hitmonLee or omanyte or open to other suggestions. If interested and think we can help each other hit me up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2018
    Looking for a mate to complete the pokedex with!

Also.. I have a shiny Dragonite which I want to trade since it's my second, let me here what you want to trade for it!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2018
    Looking for Ninetails/vulpix, Alakazam, Scyther. Plenty of growlithe with 4IV to trade. Need to complete pokedex

King II 19

Gotta Catch 'em All
    Years
  • Hey man, i also wanna complete.. i have LGP so i can get you scyther and growlithe..
    i still need ekans.. and also if you have hitmonchan and omanyte to trade back and forth.. i also dont need to keep them.. but if u want a kicklee for a hitmonchan, id be fine with that..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back