• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unhandled Exception Error (all the time)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I am frequently running into this on multiple software. G3T gives this to me when I click to open an application, PGE gives it to me upon start up, HTE gives it to me upon loading a rom (although I think the cause of that is my net framework). In any case...I'm hoping since they're all the same error message it's the same fix for each of them...maybe something with my computer?

Anyone else have experience resolving this issue? Most of what I find online regards more specific instances, whereas here I can't really get started.

Thank you.

Years
  • That happened to me all the time when I was trying to open Pokémon FireRed. It was version 1.1, and all those softwares only run the 1.0 version of FR.

Try to do something about your Net Framework, maybe it solves.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Mentioning PGE triggered my alert. PGE hasn't been posted on this site for several years. Minimal support for PGE is currently offered here. I'll take a look at your issue when I am available.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Mentioning PGE triggered my alert. PGE hasn't been posted on this site for several years. Minimal support for PGE is currently offered here. I'll take a look at your issue when I am available.

How's it possible for you to be alerted to that. Is there like a chrome extension ot program that does that?

Back