• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Silly Moments Of First Pokemon Gaming

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • I kept restarting my Yellow because well, I didn't know you can save it! What do you expect from a um... 5 yrs old then? : P

Years
  • My first pokémon game was gold, I didn't knew how to replace the battling trainers and I didn't knew how to catch pokémon. Once I accidently catched a pidgey, I can't describe how happy I was. XD

porygoing

Kreeeeeh
    Years
  • When I played Leafgreen on the emulator, I couldn't win against the elite four and the champion, so I cheated to get masterballs and legendary pokemons. But I remember it didn't help much, but I entered the hall of fame anyway. I know, I was a silly newbie. Of course I don't do it anymore.
    And using not very effective moves for dealing damage, especially bug moves to ghost. Bug is super effective to psychic and dark, so I was confused sometimes.

Back