• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stressful Memories Playing Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Blocks

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    There was this spin off game in gen 2 called Pokemon Puzzle Challenge and it was very hard. They had more relaxing features such as Practice, Time Play and Garbage. Then came the challenges. First was the line clear which took me ages at first to get right to Price then I managed to complete Clair's challenge at the end which was not easy. The puzzles that Professor Oak hosted I could never get past the Togepi stages on level 3 until playing online later and finding them all out on walkthrough videos on YouTube. Finally we come to the big main challenge feature and those intense levels. When it got to Elite 4 Will and stage 9 with Jynx's cry going getting those chains of X10, it once sent me into an outburst which then caused my parents to have an argument after throwing my gameboy across the room and running to bedroom crying when that Jynx in it's old raciest spite too won me. I had to give the game away in the end with not handling those intense levels. If I play now though I can get right through to Lance and win. That's my stressful memories of that game but what are yours?

Back