• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woah, I exist???

Years
  • HAIIIIII....

Welcome, im new too!

Which is your favorite ROM hack, ive played quite a few :).

Also, which anime is your favorite?

Years
  • Glad to have you here, welcome to the PokeCommunity! This community is a very good spot for incoming ROM hackers such as yourself, you can find tools, resources, and people who can help you over in the ROM Hacking section. Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever need anything, or perhaps just want to chat! Have a great time, and good luck on learning to ROM hack! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    Glad to have you here! I'm still fairly new myself, so always great to see new faces!

Enjoy your time here! ^.^

Years
  • Hi I'm new here to it's nice to meet you :). I not so sure if I want to make a rom hack of pokemon just yet but it's something I really want to look into. I've hacked roms before like fire emblem it was so fun. I love playing pokemon rom hacks more then I do of the idea of creating one XD so please do let me in on your creation so I can play it ^-^ . Do you have any idea what your hack might be like or you were just like one day I'm gonna make a pokemon hack lol.

Celestechansama

Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Hi I'm new here to it's nice to meet you :). I not so sure if I want to make a rom hack of pokemon just yet but it's something I really want to look into. I've hacked roms before like fire emblem it was so fun. I love playing pokemon rom hacks more then I do of the idea of creating one XD so please do let me in on your creation so I can play it ^-^ . Do you have any idea what your hack might be like or you were just like one day I'm gonna make a pokemon hack lol.

Actually, I have a animo group where I discuss details and all that.

And I don't blame you for not wanting to make one that much, it's really hard XD

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    You like coding you say? Sounds intresting. And welcome to the forums! :)

Years
  • Actually, I have a animo group where I discuss details and all that.

And I don't blame you for not wanting to make one that much, it's really hard XD

I hear ya lol. I've looked at the rom hacking and I'm just like nope not gonna do it. I like the rpg method though. Seems really fun and less complicated then rom hacking. I've hacked a roms before but not pokemon . I've hacked fire emblem roms and started creating my own hack of it but then got stuck on battle animations. Animations and mapping is the most aggravating in rom hacks. Pokemon I think would be more simple with animations but still complicated and that mapping in pokemon o.o dude it's like a messed up jig saw puzzle XD .

Back