• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Boosting Unova's Tourism Industry!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Little bit of fun two parter here:

a) if you were employed as a tour guide in Unova where would you take tourists? What would you tell them about Lacunosa for example? (Try to avoid mentioning the murderous Kyurem living practically next door!)

b) what would you host in Unova to bring in more tourists? What would YOU do?

Years
  • Aw this is fun.

a) if you were employed as a tour guide in Unova where would you take tourists? - I'd take them to the major sights and historic places in Unova, like Castelia and Nimbasa City and then the Dragonspiral Tower. I'd then end up taking them to Undella Town to relax.

b) what would you host in Unova to bring in more tourists? What would YOU do? - It would have to be a surfing Pikachu competition in Humilau City.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • a) If you were employed as a tour guide in Unova where would you take tourists? They would probably first land in Mistralton. I agree with Luna that Dragonspiral would be fun. I think the museum in Nacrene would be a great place to learn about the history of Unova. Lentimas Town's Pottery would be a fantastic way to introduce tourists to current and historical traditions. I personally like historical places a bit more.

b) What would you host in Unova to bring in more tourists? What would YOU do?
    I think the best way to bring in tourists to Unova would be to play up the entertainment attractions versus the history. Castelia is definitely where you want to go for the night life, so I'd throw some art events and concerts there. The history (for probably the older folks) would be more so the stuff I said above in a.

Back