• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile [Potential Spoiler for those who haven't finished the game yet] Favorite & Least Favorite 'boss'?

What is your favorite New Pokemon Snap 'boss'?

• Meganium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milotic

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Volcarona

• Wishiwashi

• Steelix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xerneas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Curious to see what other people think. I know there's only 6 'bosses' to choose from, but I thought it would be interesting to see which boss people like the most and which the least.
    You can give as much detail for your picks as you want. Also attaching a poll to this.

Putting my picks in a spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Edit: wanted to put a poll for both questions, but seems I can do only one. oh well...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Haven't done Steelix or Xerneas but man, I really didn't like the Wishiwashi one. Seems, to me, to be a poor choice for a Lumina Pokemon and I didn't enjoy any of the mechanics in the level. I can think of many water types that I think would have made for a better time, namely Kyogre or Primarina.

Back