• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Feedback: Three Small Questions

Prelawpikachu

Item # 173, "The Sculpture"
Years
#1 How Do I rename a thread?
Okay so i made a thread called "stupid thingy i made" and it as photoshop-made concept art for an unnamed hack i might make.
after a while i made another, and i started making others and thought of a concept name for it - pokemon assault.
if thats already taken ill chanegeit but yeah. so i wanted to rename it that but i cant!
#2 Can You Move it to a topic for concepts because its kinda gonna become that if i do this lol
#3 This one ties in to the last one but uh.. Can Concept hacks Have Threads? does the aforementioned topic EVEN EXIST!?!?
bonus: the concept logo For the hack!!

Attachments

• 36c5e7e864d15bbdfc1bb65c7497a8c3 (1).png
    36c5e7e864d15bbdfc1bb65c7497a8c3 (1).png
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Years
If it's for a thread that's been approved, click "Edit" and then click "Use Full Editor". You'll be able to change the title above the message box. You'll need to ask a moderator if you want to move the thread.

If your hack is currently just a concept, we currently don't have a place to house it.

Back