• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thank you for a good trade.
I am happy.
I wish to express my gratitude to you.
Thank you very much.

arigatou^^

ありがとう、Ginji^^

Years
can we trade now??????????

HORDEL zaprong-------Pokepark Pichu
Poke park Spinda--------Pokepark Cacnea
Film11 Shaymin:-UT Germany Timid Shaymin lv.50 (5/2/09) OT Film11 ID 04019 quick tempered -------Pokepark Igglybuff(rare)

Last edited:
Years
I'm sorry. ><;
I obtained Peli11 Shaymin(09,04/23,24,25) that the date is correct.
I promise these to be passed to you.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Ah yes which Scizzor did you want? the shiny or regular?

(shiny is not 100, but the regular is)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
r u there now???can we trade???
which of your fc's do I use and I have very little space left in my pearl 1 fc, so use this fc 0603 1424 0920, im going to trade you 3 junk pkmn for the ones I want and I will clone them on that fc then trade back and then you trade me the junk pkmn I traded you from my other fc to my pearl 1 fc

you understand that?
Um dude why didn't you mentioned the Absol was nicknamed? >.>
ummm my bad ^^;

Years
confused........=.=lll

i nid you to transfer my pokepark to my US platinum....first,u trade me the 3 events to my US platinum,then i trade u my pokeparks from my pearl....u clone it and then trade it back to my US platinum.....k?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back