• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you want the remake to be like?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so what kinda features would you want in the eventual remake? Let's just assume that it is a mega Unova game and somehow combines both storylines!

I touched on this slightly in another thread (which inspired THIS thread!) but I want an in-game Dream World. One where you don't NEED to go online but rather the game limits you to once every 24 hours. Honestly I can't see why they can't just do it all in-game, and don't get why they didn't to start with. Yeah I get that they want to push the Global Link but I'm going to be SO disappointed if the Dream World isn't in the remake somehow - it really made the games. Plus with the Switch too it allows for so much cooler special effects.

What's your must-have for the remake?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    An expanded Unova. The Switch definitely is way more powerful than the DS so there should be many new areas to explore and not be a DS game ported to the Switch with 3d graphics.

Back