• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    It's part of the trade we were gonna do already! Which we just haven't found time to do because we keep missing each other and then not setting a new time. So, trade time??

I can trade now! Some people I'm trying to help are doing research into gen 3 events and asked me to help track down gen 3 PCNY Pokemon.

Edit: I have 21 Pokemon for you.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    I'll be able to trade at this time in the next few days! Just let me know whenever you can. If not anytime today, then I can definitely do Friday.

Yuntao

Yun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    Trade times are in my OP. Available any night except Thu and throughout the weekend, just let me know what time will work.

I did not see that, sorry. Can you trade tomorrow 6PM for you/10AM for me?
    Or this sunday 6PM for you? I'll be online both days.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I did not see that, sorry. Can you trade tomorrow 6PM for you/10AM for me?
    Or this sunday 6PM for you? I'll be online both days.
    6 PM should be fine my Fri night or Sun night (as Sat I will be out and tonight I have an event in 20 mins).

Yuntao

Yun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    Got it. Had you said you wanted a clone of your Pokemon back? If so it might take a bit (as in 5-10 mins?), as I have another person to trade with at this time as well.

A clone back would be nice, yes. Time is no problem, I can wait :)

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Alright, since the weekend is incoming, I'll do a little recap :P I'll be online tonight! (for you it'll be the middle of your Saturday heehee)
    I have 3 Rockruff: 2 males 1 female. For your Sandygast, Mimikyu and Rowlet
    Which nickname do you want for the female?

I also have a Shiny Toxapex that I told you about, (Does the trade with your 3 shinies for my Rockruff include this one?)
    I have a shiny Toucannon (M, Timid, Lvl 42, 4IV)
    and a shiny Mudsdale (M, Lonely, Lvl 53, IV from Decent to Very good). Let me know if they interest you, so I'm gonna keep them for you.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Alright, since the weekend is incoming, I'll do a little recap :P I'll be online tonight! (for you it'll be the middle of your Saturday heehee)
    I have 3 Rockruff: 2 males 1 female. For your Sandygast, Mimikyu and Rowlet
    Which nickname do you want for the female?

I also have a Shiny Toxapex that I told you about, (Does the trade with your 3 shinies for my Rockruff include this one?)
    I have a shiny Toucannon (M, Timid, Lvl 42, 4IV)
    and a shiny Mudsdale (M, Lonely, Lvl 53, IV from Decent to Very good). Let me know if they interest you, so I'm gonna keep them for you.
    Hi there! I am finishing up another trade and then I'll be good to go! c:

The Female is the Steadfast Jolly one hopefully yeah? @w@ If so, please name her Mei!

If you'd like something else for Toxapex that's fine by me! I'll also take Toucanon for sure. As for Mudsdale, does it seem to be UT? I have a trade coming in for another but I have no problem taking multiples~

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi there! I am finishing up another trade and then I'll be good to go! c:

The Female is the Steadfast Jolly one hopefully yeah? @w@ If so, please name her Mei!

If you'd like something else for Toxapex that's fine by me! I'll also take Toucanon for sure. As for Mudsdale, does it seem to be UT? I have a trade coming in for another but I have no problem taking multiples~

She is indeed Jolly steadfast! I nicknamed her :)
    I'd take the Wimpod for the Toxapex :D
    Mudsdale is not UT sadly :( and awesome for the Toucannon; I can keep it for you, or give it to you right away and take another shiny later when your list is bigger ^-^ I'm fine either way so you decide!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • She is indeed Jolly steadfast! I nicknamed her :)
    I'd take the Wimpod for the Toxapex :D
    Mudsdale is not UT sadly :( and awesome for the Toucannon; I can keep it for you, or give it to you right away and take another shiny later when your list is bigger ^-^ I'm fine either way so you decide!
    Sweet! Thank you! c: And cool! I shall have it cloned along with the others.

Ah darn, then for now I'll stick to Toucanon. I hadn't updated my list yet, but I now have a 6IV Jolly Litten, 5IV Adamant Stufful, and 5IV Naive Minior if any of those interest you! c:

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Sweet! Thank you! c: And cool! I shall have it cloned along with the others.

Ah darn, then for now I'll stick to Toucanon. I hadn't updated my list yet, but I now have a 6IV Jolly Litten, 5IV Adamant Stufful, and 5IV Naive Minior if any of those interest you! c:
    I would be interested in the Litten for the Touccanon! Glad that your collection is booming heehee!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi Road,

I would really like to trade for all 8 of your flawless shiny in pokemon sun and moon and am willing to trade foe any pokemon you are looking for in x and y

Thanks
    Azhaii

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi Road,

I would really like to trade for all 8 of your flawless shiny in pokemon sun and moon and am willing to trade foe any pokemon you are looking for in x and y

Thanks
    Azhaii
    Not all of them are flawless but I get what you mean haha. Unfortunately I'm only looking for the stuff in my Wante post, so please check it and tell me if you have anything. @w@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back