• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BGM Music Looping Battle Music

ObnoxiousOboe

The Musical Psychic
Years
Hello everyone!

I just started working on my first fan game, which is going along well, except for one vital aspect: the music. A couple years ago, I asked how to properly loop background music in RPG Maker XP, and it has worked for me so far. I had fmod installed, I read about how to implement loops into OST tracks. And it's worked -- UNTIL I got to the battle music!

I tried experimenting a little with how to properly loop the trainer battle music and so far nothing. I got the loop to work, but the trainer music has to start from the beginning anyway when the battle starts. And I tried doing that, exporting the selection, editing the metadata, hoping Audacity recognizes where to loop, but it loops all the way back to the beginning from the end of the loop! How do I fix this? Can somebody help me out here? I shouldn't have to begin awkwardly with the trainer music looping from the beginning.

Last edited:
Back