• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Your best and worst moments from the games !

Artificial Amateur 2

Artificial Amateur 2
Years
Mine was catching Mewtwo ! I either ended up killing it or it kept escaping from my ultra balls . The sad thing is that I had used my Master Ball to capture Articuno !

My best moment was of course entering the Hall of fame !

Make sure to share your opinions on this thread !

Abirama

Veteran Pokemon Trainer
Years
My best moment was when I finally defeat all of the gym leader and elite four. For the worst moment is when I accidentally use my master ball to catch magikarp (T.T) and I have to use a lot of ultra balls to catch mewtwo

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
My worst moment was discovering I would never garner the patience to capture a lengendary after battling articuno, up to this day I have my friends to capture them in my stead.

Can't choose a single best moment. but maybe finally discovering that using growl every time rock uses rage and only attacking when he does not is the way to beat him easily.

Years
My best moment was catching all 151 Pokemon, sadly I lost that file while exchanging phones, so now I'm redoing it. (and possibly doing a livingdex for giggles.) . I also did catch a Mew without a Master Ball, as I used it on Articuno earlier in that file. My worst moment was spending nearly an hour fishing in the sea routes looking for a Squirtle. (Mind you, it was my 1st game and I was pretty young at the time haha.)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
I'll get the negatives out of the way first...

Here are my worst moments:
- Facing Team Rocket's Lvl 16 Raticate right before getting a fossil. That Hyper Fang was rough.
- Playing through my first time with my overleveled Blastoise and no one else... Had no idea how to build a team in my preteen years

Best moments
- Literally everything. Pokemon is the core of my gaming life. For 20 years I've played these games, and even as they continue to evolve from generation to generation, they don't lose the core elements of what makes them Pokemon games. I love it!

Back