• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke Art / What you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Thats awesome! I like your drawing style and your inspiration for your art, but for criticism, I'd stay to make the art more dynamic and life like. You should do more of these.

Years
Hey SmokeyShenanigans! You're welcome to post individual videos in threads as long as a discussion can be created out of them, but unfortunately just posting a link to your channel looking for feedback is considered advertising, and is against the rules, so I'm going to close this thread. If you're interested in advertising your channel, feel free to do so in your signature, or if you're interested in just sharing your videso as artwork, try our Art Studio section. Best of luck with your art!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back