• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red/Green and Spaceworld Gold Beta Pokemon in Pokemon Showdown Server

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    Okay, so I used to run a Showdown server, and I learned how to code, some. I stopped running it because it was costing $25 a month, when I thought it was free. However, I know some people have their own personal servers that they run, too. If anyone is interested in helping me add beta mons from Red/Green and Spaceworld Gold (and even Pokemon Prism fakemon), let me know. I would really enjoy battling with these and coming up with stats, movesets, natures, abilities, and the like.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    I'm making progress with this. I have my own server set up and can add everything except sprites, icons, and cries. If anyone knows how to do this, let me know, please!

Back