• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer House

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2019
    After playing ORAS, I felt like the Online battle system was pretty sub par, you had to wait a long time to get a battle, my opponents were either EV/IV maxed or Legendary teams, and you could count on losing connection regularly.

When I learned that people posted replays on the web, that VS recorder was pretty much where it was at. If I'm not mistaken, if you play against a friend and they save the match, there is a way that you can play against yourself.

Trainer_House_outside_GSC.png

Trainer_House_B1F_HGSS.png

I was wondering if there has ever been an implementation of this in the other DS games, as it sounds a great deal like the Trainer House in GSC/ HGSS. I suppose a variant of this would be the PKMN World Tournament in Black & White, which I have mad respect for because you can battle full teams.

I guess what I really find to be interesting is the ability to play against a party since we don't always have people around us willing to link battle, especially with full fledged strat based teams.
    If there's any way to program shadow battles into the Advance and DS series I'd like to know what that process would be like.

Graphic from Bulbapedia
    Capture.PNG

Last edited:
    Back