• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen White Forest Question

Years
  • So I don't exactly understand how white forest works with the different trainers and all but since I have no one around me that has B/w or their sequels does this mean I'll never be able to obtain a Machop now?

Years
  • The white forest grows and more Pokemon are added as you talk to more people in the entralink. So yes, your forest will remain the same size with whatever it came with. Also, when you enter the forest for the very first time, the total number of people is determined by the number of days it took you to reach the White Forest. The number of people can be between 0 (low occupancy) and 10 (maximum occupancy).

Years
  • The white forest grows and more Pokemon are added as you talk to more people in the entralink. So yes, your forest will remain the same size with whatever it came with. Also, when you enter the forest for the very first time, the total number of people is determined by the number of days it took you to reach the White Forest. The number of people can be between 0 (low occupancy) and 10 (maximum occupancy).

awww man this is one of the reasons I wish they made these games slightly more independent in nature. Once they become "obsolete" you can't enjoy the extra goodies T.T

Back