• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6] Pokemon ORAS Nuzlocke

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
Years
Starting a new nuzlocke of one of my favorite gens! My rules are a bit more lenient than a lot of peoples', though I still try to stick to the heart of what the challenge is.

Rules:

• I can only catch the first Pokemon encountered on each route. If I accidentally kill that Pokemon, I can run around until I encounter another of the same species and can try again.
  • Static encounters, gift Pokemon and shiny Pokemon may be captured whether or not they are my first encounter in said area.
  • All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
  • If a Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be released or boxed for the remainder of the game. Pokemon that faint during training/level grinding against wild Pokemon are not subject to that rule.
  • Pokemon Centers and Marts may be used freely, but Revives may not be purchased from Poke Marts. However, if I find any Revives during my journey they may be used to reclaim a fallen team member so long as I have the Revives on-hand when the team member faints. (My personal headcanon is that Pokemon can be saved from death if they're revived immediately after fainting.)

Last edited:
Back