• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

MurasakiAlex

Agatha's Apprentice
Years
  • Hello everyone! My name is MurasakiAlex and I just joined this site hoping to be able to make friends with other fellow Pokemon fans. Even would be looking to trade and battle too. I am also an artist.

I have loved Pokemon since Red and Blue released in 1998 and here I am even now playing Alpha Sapphire, Ultra Sun, and GO. Pokemon has always been a special part of my heart.

I have never really been a part of the Pokemon Community before so I was hoping this site would be the best place to start and make friends within the Pokemon Community.

I have always loved breeding my own Pokemon ever since Gen 4 on my Pearl Version. Anyways, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to meet other fellow Pokemon fans.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Alex! Welcome to PC! And more importantly welcome to the Pokemon community as a whole. I?m sure you?ll make many friends while you?re here. :)

We have sections for everything you want to get involved in. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Did you draw your avatar? Call me biased but I?m one of the art moderators and I?m always happy to see more artists get involved on PC! n_n;

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Got a favorite region, game, character and Pokemon? Anything personal you want to divulge(optional mind you but this an introduction). I?m Steve and my favorite Pok?mon is :t037:

MurasakiAlex

Agatha's Apprentice
    Years
  • Thank you Fairy and Steve. Its nice to meet you both.

My favorite region?... Probably has to be a toss between Unova, Kanto, and Sinnoh. Johto was pretty good too.

Black and White 2 as well as Pokemon Yellow were both favorites of mine. I remember searching forever for Yellow when it first came out and finally found a copy that same evening at a small computer store in the mall, the only copy they had. Found a Super Game Boy at a local Flea Market to play it on the TV lol.

My favorite Pokemon is Ekans and even made myself an avatar. Though I have other favorites too.

As for character?...For some reason, Silver always kind of interested me. He seemed to be a more mysterious rival from the games. He even stole a starter at the beginning. I also liked Roxie from Virbank Gym. From the Anime, definitely Jessie and James; love their quirkiness and comic relief.

Do any of you have a favorite game or region? Or maybe a favorite Pokemon type?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Thank you Fairy and Steve. Its nice to meet you both.

My favorite region?... Probably has to be a toss between Unova, Kanto, and Sinnoh. Johto was pretty good too.

Black and White 2 as well as Pokemon Yellow were both favorites of mine. I remember searching forever for Yellow when it first came out and finally found a copy that same evening at a small computer store in the mall, the only copy they had. Found a Super Game Boy at a local Flea Market to play it on the TV lol.

My favorite Pokemon is Ekans and even made myself an avatar. Though I have other favorites too.

As for character?...For some reason, Silver always kind of interested me. He seemed to be a more mysterious rival from the games. He even stole a starter at the beginning. I also liked Roxie from Virbank Gym. From the Anime, definitely Jessie and James; love their quirkiness and comic relief.

Do any of you have a favorite game or region? Or maybe a favorite Pokemon type?

Favorite Game for me is Yellow version. Just because it happens to be the only version I have is besides the point(Kalos is my favorite region though, with Kanto second). As for favorite Pokemon Type... that's honestly a toughie. My favorite Pokemon in Vulpix happens to be a Fire Type but I don't think Fire Types would be my favorite. If I had to pick one, it'd be Ice Types. They're only good against Grass, Flying, Ground and Dragon(while being weak to Rock, Fighting, Steel and Fire). When Sun&Moon came out with Vulpix getting an Alolan variant that happened to be an Ice Type, I nearly broke down to get a 2DS/3DS and Sun version.

Just curious but favorite Pokegirl(ex: Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, or Lillie. Bonnie counts too)?

MurasakiAlex

Agatha's Apprentice
    Years
  • Favorite Game for me is Yellow version. Just because it happens to be the only version I have is besides the point(Kalos is my favorite region though, with Kanto second). As for favorite Pokemon Type... that's honestly a toughie. My favorite Pokemon in Vulpix happens to be a Fire Type but I don't think Fire Types would be my favorite. If I had to pick one, it'd be Ice Types. They're only good against Grass, Flying, Ground and Dragon(while being weak to Rock, Fighting, Steel and Fire). When Sun&Moon came out with Vulpix getting an Alolan variant that happened to be an Ice Type, I nearly broke down to get a 2DS/3DS and Sun version.

Just curious but favorite Pokegirl(ex: Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, or Lillie. Bonnie counts too)?

Awesome! Ice types are another of my favs :) and Vulpix is adorable. My favorite PokeGirl is definitely Misty and Dawn. But I do like the others too. Lillie is becoming a favorite too. Do you have a favorite Gym Leader?

MurasakiAlex

Agatha's Apprentice
    Years
  • Awesome! Ice Types are one of my favorites too and Vulpix is so cute! I would have to say my favorite is probably Misty and Dawn. But I still like the others too. Lillie is becoming a favorite too. Do you have a favorite Gym Leader or Elite 4 member??? I have always liked Agatha and Roxie.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Gym Leader is hands down Misty. That girl gives me issues every time I play Yellow and no matter how much Sand Attack or Double Team I do to avoid getting hit, that girl gets lucky and manages to KO a Pokemon or two every once in awhile. Came close to losing several times too when I'm not allowed to use Pikachu on challenges. Bug Monotypes in particular are nasty since Paras, Venonat and Butterfree are all you have for at least half of the game. Beedrill is unavailable unless you Ditto Glitch catch Weedle(which can't be done until you reach Cinnabar Island. Can be done far sooner on Red/Blue).

As for Elite 4 member, its Lance. Spams Full Restores if you don't OHKO his Dragons so I suppose that carried over into Johto when he's the Champion.

Last edited:

MurasakiAlex

Agatha's Apprentice
    Years
  • Yes lol Misy is definitely a fav!! I also remember having a terrible time with Whitney in Johto, her Miltank was a pain to beat.

I added both you and Fairy as Friends so I hope that was ok? Though I can't seem to figure out why your avatars won't show on my page. I have it selected to show Avatars but it still does nothing.

Lol I'm still getting use to site and how things work. :)

Back