• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SAfe points!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This about run-aways (kind of like my other rp: RAsh riders... join it 2 if u like!) Where we are running away (w/ no more than 2 pokemon) from thieves, the evil teams, even the police, you name it, but lucky for us there are safe points... a pokemon is at each safe point and teleports us to the next 1 if we do certain tasks for it... if we dont rely on these safe-points then we die... if u want to stay in this rp but leave the team, then you have become a traitor and cannot ever come-back to the team unless u manage to over-throw the leader (which is me) and still manage to convince the other members of the team, and/or rp that you are a better leader. the former leader (if his leadership is lost) then joins any other former leader(s) who were kicked off and tries to runaway from the police and every1 else, but also tries to destroy the entire team he is against b/c he would rather risk his/her life more by destroying the team for revenge. if more than me/1 leader is booted from the team by beating beaten in a 2vs2 battle (which is how u overthrow a leader) then those ex-leaders make a new team and try to overpower/destroy the other team while making it out alive, also the traitor team (ex-ldr team) is going to the same town/safe-points in the same order as the original team, *so just let me decide where it is since i made this rp*... or at least get to the safe-points first... this rp ends when sum1/a team gets to the final safe point. there are 11 safepoints. also no1 can try to overthrow me/any leader if the leader has only been a leader for 2 safe points only or less. (so if u want to be the first to over-throw me then u have to wait till the 3rd safe point). being a leader gives you command over your group's decision over where the next town will be (if ur not me/dont know where the next town in rp is, jsut pick a random city we havent been to, and have that as your next safe-point). you as the leader have to write your journey there and your battles to get to the next safe point, also for the tasks make 1 up, but it has to be challenging and not the same 1 twice... (if you want to keep this simple then just keep me as the ldr.) each safepoint is in a seperate city and can be in any region that I/the current ldr chooses. let the story begin! also here is you required profile/mine as an example:
    Name: kirby
    2 pokemon: hypno, Breloom
    Rank: (if you become a ldr/former ldr after me, then say that in your next post after becoming ldr so we all know/remember, otherwise every1 but me is a grunt)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Name:Seth Ruin
    2 pokemon:Torchic, Azurill

Years
  • great you guys are in, il start the story now...
    We escaped the police station barely. they were running behind us until i had my hyno put them to sleep... great now the only protection we had from theives and the evil teams were gone... but an enemy is an enemy we all thoguht as we kept going... the safepoint was far away and we knew we had to get there soon... most of our pokemon were tired and we couldnt make it there unless we got help... but there was no help! only us alone, tired and vunerable. i heard the thives coming from ahead, and the teams split up from behind and the left... our only choice was to go right. we did... my hyno made a powerful psy barrier around us all and we rested until morning... unfortunately while sleeping hyno on the look-out told me the police, teams and thives were temporary allies now and each surrounded the sides of the barriers... i knew convincing the police to capture its enemies was the only way out alive... i slept till morning and told the team as we woke...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    "Sir," Seth said. "What do we do now? They've seemed to surround us on all sides." Kirby turned to Seth, "We must convince the police to capture the thieves and teams." Seth nodded. He then turned to Marina, and shook her awake. "Come on," he said.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Marina slowly opened her eyes. Someone was shaking her. She got up, rubbed her eyes, and looked. It was Seth. She smiled, "Good morning Seth." Seth looked around, "Marina, not now. We're in serious trouble." Marina had a questioned look on her face. Seth pointed outside, and Marina saw a bunch of police, teams, and thieves outside the forcefield. "They seemed to have surrounded us overnight." Marina sat up, and took out her pokeball containing Vulpix. Mudkip was already out, still sleeping next to Marina.

Years
  • Also 1 rule to any1 else who joins, even me! no pokemon can teleport to a safepoint or in any situation EXCEPT during battle, and not to teleport away from battle,but as a battle move ie: My hyno teleported away from the hyper-beam jsut before it hit, giving hyno time to recover and strike next.
    IC: i told them convincing the police would be the only way to safety, but im sure even the police would need our help, there were 3 teams, and a huge amount of thieves... if they had to they could easily destroy the police force, and w/o them we would have no furture chance of doing this, and would loose protection. i looked at mudkip and remembered it was ground type... i whispered to the other trainers, it may be able to dig us out of here... i only hope it could, but still all of our enemies could see us, and did any of them know the next safe point? 1 must know, there were thpusands of them... i had my hyno read asmany minds as he could, hundreds, but passed out before he finished, before he even had a chance to tell me if any of them knew... i looked at mudkip, and at its trainer... i saw the mudkip sleeping. i remembered hyno was the soucre of the forcefield, and noticed it fading after hyno passed-out... we had no choice i prepared for battle... i heard cheers from all of our enemies, police w/ their guns, thieves with their knives, teams with their robots ready to launch a swarm of attacks... what did we have left? i knew we had mudkip... i awoke it gently and begged it to dig our way out... i saw tears in its eyes... it was scared and looked at the mob of murderers.. even the police...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth quickly got into a fighting position, asking Marina to take care of his Torchic. The two pokemon started dig, Marina helping. The forcefield was fading fast now. One thief came inside, but Seth punched him in the face, making him stumble out again. Seth hoped the other two would hurry up.

Years
  • OOC: if any1 still wants to join, jsut ad in your profile and start where we left off... (there shouldnt be too many posts too read,)
    my hyno was still knocked-out, i knew if i returned him then the force field would disapear, so i decided that carrying him was the only way... my breloom stood in front of us all knowing if they got through the police would shoot us, butwanted us to survive... he would make sure to take the hits for us...the tunnel was growing but not very fast... i had my breloom use focus punch to punch its way through the cement to speed the process... i only hoped it wouldnt cave in from the impact... i looked over and saw the teams getting ready to launch missles directly at us... i lead my team through the tunnel slowly carrying my hyno, i looked our 1 last time and saw the forcefield was nearly gone... teams were already attacking it, cracking the wall... my hyno still passed-out was my motivation to make it to saftey... i depending on the 2 pokemon digging infront of me to dig faster... i told the other trainers to have their pokemon attack ANY1 who came down once the forcefield broke, i heard it cracking and knew we had only a few more seconds until...

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Marina's mudkip shot a stream of water inside the small tunnel and on top. Then, Marina jumped on it, creating a very large tunnel. Then, Seth's Torchic shot some ember inside, cooling the mud, and making it very hard. Marina quickly ran inside, taking Mudkip and Torchic with her. She hoped Seth and Kirby would hurry.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth turned around, and saw the tunnel. Seth shouted to Kirby, "Sir! The tunnel's ready sir! I highly advise you to get inside!" Seth ran for the tunnel, and jumped inside. He landed next to his Torchic, which he instantly grabbed. He then looked at Marina, "Nice work."

Years
  • i jumped in and prepared to leave the forcefield has jsut a few prceious seconds left... i ran past and through and as fast as i could... i heard them jumping down through behind us, the pilice, and every1 else were catching up.. lukily it wasnt enoguh for all of them at a time and they argued about going first... that bought us some time... we kept going knowing we were close to the exit... my team was infront of me... i only hoped we'd make it.... (did u guys like totally skip my post over yours or sumthing?!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    ooc:No, we're getting in the tunnel. I'm actually not sure what you're talking bout. I thought you might've been talking to some trainers.....NPC, ya know?

Years
  • uya but i meant us.... so ya just go w/ the post b4 urs and after mine.... basically we are running away and they are behind us but we are ahead b/c they hate eachother (arguing who goes first) so we are getting close 2 exit
    IC: every intense moment passed as a terrifying reality that we could die right here, right now... i almsot callapsed out of fear, but i knew my hyno's life was at stake if i didnt continue... we kept going, bullets now aimed for our heads bounced off the walls... i screamed full of fear, i couldnt take it but i kept running i felt a tap on my shoulder... it was the tunnel caving in! "we Are gonna die!" i screamed. every1 could see the tunnel shaking for us running, and bullets weakening the walls' durability... we would come close if we made it... closer to deat hthan ever before...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth continued running, ducking his head, so bullets he'd be harder to hit. He cradled his Torchic, and threw it ahead of him, "If I don't make it, go on!!" Torchic landed, and had tears welling in it's eyes. It turned around, and started hopping, but it wasn't very fast, so Seth just picked him up again, and ran. He hoped that the cave wouldn't collaspe until they got out.

Years
  • i heard the teams arguing again aboutwho started the cave-in... they yelled and like an avalance piles of dirt fell apon them, they were dieing too but they're numers were too great to lose every1... i pushed my team as i ran faster ahead making them go faster, i was really tired but ran anyway, i had just a few seconds b4 i knew i would faint... just then a bulbasaur from behind used a leech seed barely missing me, it kept running after me i tripped on a rock and i knew i wouldnt get up alone as i fell into shock and passed out...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    Seth looked back at Kirby. He handed his Torchic to Marina, and picked up Kirby, throwing him over his shoulder. The bulbasuar got closer, but Seth jumped away with difficulty. He turned around, and continued running.

Years
  • as i was passed out i only rememebred returning hyno as my last action... i held the pokeball firmly in my clamped hand, as if it was my life and i would die w/o it... the teams soon released their pokemon... a murkrow was using faint attack on my body trying to knock me out of seth's hands... The tunnel exit was very close soon my team and i and all our pokemon were out of the tunnel... but the teams and police, and thieves were also emerging from the tunnel... by this time it was night again and as i awoke, i told seth, marina and every1 else we should hide in the shadows... i pulled out a black cape and pointed to the shadow behind a big building... i pulled the cape over us all... it was huge!... i told them to remain silen... slowly i could feel the presnece of our enemies coming close... the police used their flashlights to try and find us... luckily my cape was thick and the light didnt shine through it or give us away... i had no place of how to escape for the morning when the cape would only give us away... so i ...
    OOC: i tried to make this intense i hope u guys feel like it is...

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2004
    The police continued to search for us. Finally, the last past, and the group threw off the cape. Then, thieves saw us, and started charging, daggers at the ready. "Great...we have to go!" Seth said. A thieve got in his way, and Seth didn't want his Torchic getting hurt, so he punched the thieve. The thieve, in return, stabbed Seth in the leg. Seth stumbled, and started limping. "We have to move!!!"

Years
  • my hyno popped out of its ball and use a dynamic punch on all of them it was a really good fighter. it used hynosis but beat them up while they slept... my pokemon was ready to defend us again, and i handed seth a full restore...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back