• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Ash!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Happy Birthday Ash!

(this boy will never age)
    Being that the same novelization declares that Pokémon Trainers obtain their first Pokémon in April of the year following their 10th birthday, and the anime itself began broadcast on the first of that month in 1997 in Japan, Ash's birthday, if April 1 was the first day of his journey, would be May 22.

That said today, on May 22nd, is this boy's birthday!! Not that he ever ages but it's still nice that we still get a birthday that we can celebrate it on. That said let's discuss the boy we've been following for countless years and wish him a Happy Birthday!

Since it is a birthday thread this is a thread to say good things about our protag! There's other threads you can post what you dislike about him, but here let's discuss what we love and enjoy seeing from Ash and our favorite moments with him!​

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Happy Birthday, Ashy!

What a cute thread.

I have to say, I really like his character, and I'm sad they sometimes don't give him as much personality as they should (though, I did love XYZ!)!

Would it still be his 10th Birthday? lol

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
  • So Ash is a Gemini? That makes so much sense. If Ash were a real person I probably wouldn't like him much since he tends to have the opposite qualities that I admire in a person, but he's pretty decent as far as anime characters go given his determination to never give up on his dream. So I wish him a pleasant belated birthday. :p

Happy Birthday Ash!

Last edited:
    Back