• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3 more channels?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • Well i was wondering about the other 2 but one of them is Pichu bros. and the narrorators Kasumi (Misty) but its in Japenense...and i dont know why...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Shinin4000 said:
    dont u get the japanese Pichu Bros. from Togepi?
    ya and theres two blank channels on mine, probly for Ash and Brock to narrorate? havnt a clue myself! ^_^;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • One is the Misty one. One is the Full Version of the Pichu Bros. (English) and one is ANOTHER Japanese one with someone else narrating. Why didn't they make an English one with Misty narrating too?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You get the last 2 episodes (Full Japanese anime, Full English anime) from crates meaning you just have to watch PNF until you see Meowth on the scene reporting a large box. Go to that place and you can get Pikachu to break open the crate.

The Hosted by Kasumi disc you get from Togepi... you should get it after you watch the full anime in the sky. :\

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Togepi never gave me Hosted by Kasumi and i got Japanese Version & Full Version from crates. I hate you togepi!

And Misty wasn't narrating in the Japanese one, it was a japanese girl that doesn't voice Misty.

Last edited:
    Back