• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] (FIXED) Hero turns into opposite gender when activating Bicycle after scripted event (WTF?)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    I have a regular event activated by green script tiles, when it ends, if the player is on their bicycle,
    their movement speed is messed up (slow like they're walking), and if they use the bicycle again, they swap gender (I play as female in my test playthrough), and then they're on the bicycle again. And when they get off, the game displays the player as male this happens until they leave the route wtf is going on?

So I had a trainerbattle in my event and I changed it from type 0x1 to 0x3 THIS FIXED IT!

The reason why is most likely because 0x1 is meant for Gym Leaders who are ALWAYS INDOORS so if you want to use trainerbattle 0x1 outdoors just use 0x3 isntead

Last edited:
    Back