• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Help with flags

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
So I created a mew event in frlg without any flags and I defeat it it stays so I created a new event and put a flag to make it leave after defeat and it's just not there and I remove the flag and it's there but i want to make it leave.
Pls help me I'm confused.
Thx in advance.

Misu

Fairy liker
Years
This is just what I've observed, but flags determine if a sprite loads. Setting a flag without doing anything else won't make an already present sprite disappear, so you need to either use hidesprite or re-enter the map after the encounter is over and the flag is set.

Should be noted that hidesprite simply unloads it - not setting the flag could just have it reappear whenever the map updates.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 25, 2022
This is just what I've observed, but flags determine if a sprite loads. Setting a flag without doing anything else won't make an already present sprite disappear, so you need to either use hidesprite or re-enter the map after the encounter is over and the flag is set.

Should be noted that hidesprite simply unloads it - not setting the flag could just have it reappear whenever the map updates.

Thanks alot!
I finally got my mew under the truck!

Back