• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Team Galactic playthrough of Diamond

Years
  • I am currently doing a playthrough of Diamond as a Team Galactic grunt and I am using the starter as I never do a game without it this is my team.

Torterra (Male)
    Honchkrow (Male)
    Purugly (Female)
    Skuntank (Female)
    Bronzong/Toxicroak (Male)
    Weavile (Male)

This is the first time I have ever raised Bronzor/Bronzong I caught it in Wayward Cave along with a Gible and I am really enjoying this playthrough just about to take on Cyrus at Mount Coronet I should solo it with Torterra but might use Skuntank to take down Steelix with Flamethrower.

I traded over a Glameow from Pearl so I could raise it up on my team in Diamond.

I used Crobat for a while which I caught as a Zubat in Oreburgh Gate but I switched it to Murkrow and used the Dusk Stone (which I traded over from Platinum) to evolve it into Honchkrow and I am switching between Toxicroak and Bronzong I have Weavile purely for Cynthia I caught a Male Sneasel on my way to Snowpoint City.

Back