• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIRE RED - I would like to make an NPC disappear in another map after an event

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hi guys. I'm quite good at XSE but I still can't figure out how i'm supposed to make an NPC disappear in front of a cave in a map after I accomplish something in another place.

Say I want to make the NPC in front of Cerulean Cave disappear after I speak with an NPC in Fuchsia.
    I know how to do it in the same map, but I don't know the way to do in different maps.

Can anyone help me, please?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi guys. I'm quite good at XSE but I still can't figure out how i'm supposed to make an NPC disappear in front of a cave in a map after I accomplish something in another place.

Say I want to make the NPC in front of Cerulean Cave disappear after I speak with an NPC in Fuchsia.
    I know how to do it in the same map, but I don't know the way to do in different maps.

Hello there, I'm moving your thread to the Binary Rom Hacking subforum. The "Game Development" subforum is for fangames based on Pokémon Essentials :)

Asith

Uwao
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024

You can set the flag of that npc manually using setflag in any map and it will cause the npc to not load in their actual map

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Thank you so much.
    Is there a way you can tell me what the code would be? I couldn't figure it out!

Back