• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Dregs

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Pokémon Dregs​

The Game:
    Pokémon Dregs is a Pokémon fan game developed using Rpg Maker Xp and Pokémon Essentials v18.1
    The game was created with Gen 3 graphics and includes Pokémon from Gen 1-7.

Even though we use v18.1 this game not will break!

Dive into an unique adventure full of tough challenges, more to discover and lot of fun!
    Explore the Detritus region in over 20+ hours of fun game play, earn the region's 8 unique badges, and face Formidable Team Supreme!

Plot:
    Welcome to the Detritus region!
    Step into a world where the odds are against you and the weak rise to greatness.

introBoy.png introGirl.png

Only Pokémon with a Base stat total of 475 or less are allowed to thrive!
    This is your chance to lead a team of forgotten and neglected creatures!
    some of which have been altered to offer unique abilities.

Select any unique starter!
    Pansage, Panpour, Pansear

Battle against the Formidable Team Supreme!, who seek to conquer the Detritus region with their superior stats!
    And show the world what true strength and courage truly mean.

Untitled-2.png

With cunning strategies and the power of friendship on your side.
    You'll embark on an epic adventure! to prove that the most unlikely heroes can conquer all.
    Are you ready to take on the challenge and claim your place as the champion of the Detritus region?
    Play now and discover the excitement and thrill of leading the weakest to victory!

Screen Shots:

template as Smart Object-1.jpg

Features:
    Spoiler:

New Things:
    Spoiler:

Note:
    Spoiler:

Discord:
    Discord Link

Team:
    Spoiler:

Download:
    Download Link

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hello how is the post game? Any battle tower or frontier.. anything similar if not?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hello how is the post game? Any battle tower or frontier.. anything similar if not?

For now the game is upto league, after we get enough feedbacks and bugs we will work on post game

Yeah post game contain battle tower you can re battle with gym Leaders and elite 4 and some of other trainers with great team..

Years
  • Hey ho.^^

I like the concept so far, but it is way too hard for a casual player like me.^^'
    I managed to get finally to gym five, but I needed to train so much - my time was four and a half hour training.^^'
    My team changed every gym, because I need more diversity - and I love it, that I used Numel - a pokémon I never use, because it's too slow for my taste.^^
    And I will probably get my stubborness into full drive, so that I beat the game (but I don't like, that the evil team has a legendary pokémon - so unfair...).
    Last thing - how can I evol Spritzee? I need the evolution for my defense strategy.^^

Years
  • Now I'm the champion with this team:
    Semipour
    Manectric
    Camerupt
    Ribombee
    Jumpluff
    Medicham

It was a very interesting adventure and I love it. Sometimes it's way too hard, but with sheer luck manageable.
    I hope, that more people play this game and then learn other Pokémon to love than before. ;-)

And I don't know of this is a bug, but I couldn't use Fly. o.O Was there something I missed?

Back