• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Realities [Recruitment]

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Pokémon Realities is recruiting and needs your assistance

( Story )

An unknown disaster struck the Kessho region, leaving it in a rather interesting state. The region had become larger and much more diverse than it had ever been before. Due to this unknown disaster many lands from different timelines & realities have appeared in the region which caused a new league to be formed in the region. In this league, there are 6 lands that hold the Kessho league together, however within the shadows a group known as Team Horizon has emerged and is in search of something known as the reality crystal. You the protagonist arrive on a ship to the Kessho region and are greeted with many unexpecting surprises. Throughout your journey, you may see many familiar faces along the way, are they friends or enemies you may never know. How will your story go in this journey, perhaps reality truly isn't what it seems to be around this region...

( Features )

• Gen 3 Style Game
    • Currently on Essentials v20.1 (Plan to update to 21.1 soon)
    • Very Large Pokedéx with 1000+ Pokémon available to capture
    • New Mega Evolutions
    • 18 gym + Elite 4 Pokémon league
    • Difficulty Modes
    • Level Caps
    • QoL upgrades (Portable PC, PokéMart & PokéCenter combined into one
    • New Regional Variants
    • Custom Paradox Pokémon (Past & Future Variants)
    More may be added in the future, but for now we'd prefer to get the base/demo part of the game produced

( What We're Looking For )
    Spriters- While we may have a few spriters already, each one of us is skilled at different aspects, however when it comes to spriting the more the merrier in projects like this one.
    Composers- Every game needs some original soundtracks that will scream unique or original, I'm open to any and all help when it comes to this part of the project, as I have tried dabbling in soundtrack creation and absolutely failed.
    Mappers- I'm no expert or experienced mapper when it comes to things like this, so someone who could help out Dawn in mapping and who could help teach some other folk how to map and create areas that will create maybe a unique image in players eyes would be great to have on the team.
    Coders/Scripters- While I understand some basic code in essentials, it isn't at the level I'd like for our project to be at. So anyone who has some experience with Ruby code & essentials that would be willing to lend a hand in getting certain plug-ins and other QoL features implemented into the game would be a huge help.
    Sugimori Artists- Sugimori is a very challenging art style in my opinion and I have huge respect for anyone that can even pull it off. We could use people who specialize in the style to help us on this project for when it comes to making art for new regional variants of Pokémon.
    Other roles can be applied for, but these are the main ones we're looking for
    It would also be a huge help on my pockets

( Dev Team )
    Lead Dev- XxZeroxX
    Storywriters- LancelotGhost, XxZeroxX, robichan1060
    Spriters- XxZeroxX, Adjacent, eluca9
    Mapper- Disparatedawn

If interested please contact me on discord at xxxzer0xx or join our
    Discord Server (Felt like this post needed a revamp/update from the original)

( Screenshots )
    Portfolio.jpg
    Spoiler: Credits

Last edited:
    Back