• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Player one has entered the game

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    With all the talk about USUM re: whether they're remakes, sequels, alternate universe etc...
    It got me thinking about Unova.

Anyone else feel a little ripped off that you didn't get to play as Hilda and Hilbert again? Nate and Rosa are okay - but part of me feels sad because it's like everyone else grew up... except for my character. I suppose it could have worked if Hilda/Hilbert left their Pokemon in another region to protect it from evil (like Greninja in the anime)

I mean you could have REALLY made the games cool and skipped a lot of random tutorial things and instead come back after two years. Bianca could still give you your new starter Pokemon so you could get back into the swing of things in Unova, etc. I think it would have been really cool. Exploring Unova as someone actually IMPORTANT would be pretty cool - and you could still totally help Hugh etc.

What do you guys think?

Back