• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 8] Badger Does a PikaClone Shield Run

BadgerDaddy

Cringe culture is my culture
Years
Introduction

So, that's a Shield run where I will use only PikaClones (including the ones in the dlc) and one Pikachu (the giga one you get in the Wild Area). No other Pokemon will be used. To make things easier, I bred the PikaClones in Sword and moved them to Shield to be used as soon as possible. Also, I will do the Island of Armor dlc, for the sake of it.

Part 1

I take the role of Ashe, who starts the game with a Scorbunny, which will make the battles with Hop slightly harder (since he has a grass starter) and Leon's battle slightly easier (due to having an Inteleon and a Charizard). After oceans of dialogue and taking Hop's Pokemon down and saying 'hi' to the box legendary, we finally have an excess to our PC in Wedgehurst and Pokemon Home, where we can finally take our team of rodents.

quickball.png
Squirrel

ultraball.png
Hamster

ultraball.png
Hedgehog

luxuryball.png
Guinea Pig

Beautiful. Now, we make our way to Magnolia's house, defeating the trainers and leveling up, since those Pokemon hatched less than an hour ago and are all lvl 1. When we finally get there, our team is around lvl 8, and Hedgehog seems to take the roll of out ace for now. Leon and Hop are waiting for us and we finally enter grandma's house. Magnolia managed to convince Leon to give us his endorsement after a battle with Hop. Time to unleash the hog.

Hedgehog VS Wooloo

777.png
Hedgehog used Nuzzle!
The opposing Wooloo is Paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
831.png
The opposing Wooloo used Tackle!
It's not very effective...
777.png
Hedgehog used Tackle!
831.png
The opposing Wooloo used Growl!
Hedgehog's Attack fell!
777.png
Hedgehog used Tackle!
The opposing Wooloo fainted!

Hedgehog VS Grookey

777.png
Hedgehog used Nuzzle!
The opposing Grookey is Paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
810.png
The opposing Grookey used Scratch!
777.png
Hedgehog used Tackle!
810.png
777.png
Hedgehog used Tackle!
A critical hit!
810.png
The opposing Grookey used Branch Poke!
777.png
Hedgehog used Tackle!
810.png
777.png
Hedgehog used Tackle!
The opposing Grookey fainted!

Hedgehog VS Rookidee

777.png
Hedgehog used Nuzzle!
It's super effective!
The opposing Rookidee is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
821.png
The opposing Rookidee used Peck!
777.png
Hedgehog used Nuzzle!
It's super effective!
The opposing Rookidee fainted!

After Hedgehog destroyed Hop's team and managed to impress Leon with the most basic of moves, a couple of objects fell from the sky and landed next to us. We go back to Magnolia's house, who gives us accessories that let us Dynamax our Pokemon. Makes you wonder if every single trainer out there who can Dmax their Pokemon had starts literally fall next to them.

See you in part 2!

Back