• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas for a pokemon fangame

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Hey guys, I'm making a fangame but I'm having a hard time coming up with a good idea. I want something that makes my game unique and makes it stand out. What would you want your game to be like? Also, what kinds of events and scenes would you like in a game? Do you guys have any ideas for an evil team? What kind of landscapes would you want to have in your region? What kinda of characters would you want? What would the lore be like? Is there any unique features you'd want in your games? What kind of experience do you want the player to have?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Ditch all forced action parts and allow the player to go anywhere without restriction. Have no evil team but lots of rivals who can win the game. Have a game you can lose. Don't require grinding to beat gyms instead you need strategy so the pokemon have low level but all slots filled. Allow a variety of pokemon in the early areas preferably with some attempt of a theme. Less stuff more substance. Less one item characters and more with a personality like good anime characters. Have a tips place to allow the player to be guided if they want it.

Back