• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest: Map Making Competition - August 2015 [VOTING]

Best Map

• laflacapkm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • BUUTCranium

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Danny0317

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Le pug

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • sword

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • GoldenKHRP

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • E.C.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • Welcome to the August Voting Round!

Rules:

· You may only vote once per month.
    · Asking or bribing others to vote for your map, will be dealt with accordingly.
    · Creating new accounts to vote will be dealt with accordingly.
    · Voting via the thread is not counted, only votes via the poll count.

Maps:

1. laflacapkm
    Map name: Route 1
    Comments: A map for my Kanto remake 'Pokémon Final Red'
    Credits: RedEx, Nintendo, SAGE, Zein, Alucus

Spoiler:

2. BUUTCranium
    Map name: Route 6
    Comments: A map in my ROM hack that still needs a name.
    Credits: Ghost Nightmare

Spoiler:

3. Danny0317
    Map name: Route 3
    Comments: I might make a soccer game or something idk
    Credits: Seiyouh, Le Pug, and Jaizu

Spoiler:

4. Le pug
    Map name: Route 3
    Comments: This if from Pokemon: Fat Kid.
    Credits: Listed on Fat Kid thread and some of it from me

Spoiler:

5. sword
    Map name: Kairo Path
    Comments: This is a map I made yeah this is not from a game(now).
    Credits: Xiros,Zein,War8,Alistair,Wesley FG,Trevor

Spoiler:

6. GoldenKHRP
    Map name: River Pass
    Comments: The River Pass is a watery route that connects the local park (South of the map) A modern city (East of the map) and a swamp (North of the map). A bit up the river is a water wheel generator. This generator powers the nearby cities. It usualy rains on this route so there will be a variety of wild Water pokemon in the tall grass, as well as a few Electric pokemon.
    The player first enters the route from the bottom (South) after which he/she will go to the city (East) to get the next gym badge. Then the player is granted access to the swamp (North)
    Credits: Gamefreak for the Fire-Red Rom. Furthermore credits to Alistair and ChaoticCherryCake. ChaoticCherryCake used tiles from a lot of different mappers. A complete list can be found here:
    http://chaoticcherrycake.deviantart.com/journal/Credits-for-Tiles-367931482

Spoiler:

7. E.C.
    Map name: Route 10
    Comments: Player needs to go through the cave to reach the other side.
    Credits: Sniper (for the rom base), FM

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Voted for GoldenKHRPH. Tiles aside, I think his map is the most interesting. It's not just a generic route like some of the others, I like the presence of the power generator and the route itself looks quite nice.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • E.C's map is graphically pleasing but that's because it is a ROM base. I looked past that to see a simple but great route that is easy to travel and reminds me of GameFreak maps. So that is why I chose it. Next up was Danny's though cus man that soccer field is awesome LOL

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Hello everyone!

I got two things:

1. The voting round will end at 11:59pm Eastern time today(September 15th)!

2. Since im dumb and forgot to put up September's Map Making Competition thread, it will be up on October 1st!

Hope your all excited!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • And the winner is.........GoldenKHRP!!!

GoldenKHRP
    Map name: River Pass
    Comments: The River Pass is a watery route that connects the local park (South of the map) A modern city (East of the map) and a swamp (North of the map). A bit up the river is a water wheel generator. This generator powers the nearby cities. It usualy rains on this route so there will be a variety of wild Water pokemon in the tall grass, as well as a few Electric pokemon.
    The player first enters the route from the bottom (South) after which he/she will go to the city (East) to get the next gym badge. Then the player is granted access to the swamp (North)
    Credits: Gamefreak for the Fire-Red Rom. Furthermore credits to Alistair and ChaoticCherryCake. ChaoticCherryCake used tiles from a lot of different mappers. A complete list can be found here:
    http://chaoticcherrycake.deviantart.com/journal/Credits-for-Tiles-367931482

d51l54gp6418to2zg.jpg

Spoiler:

Back