• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Universal Pokedex for RmXP?

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I like this idea. It would save people a lot of time doing a pokedex. Now I might be able to help with some spriting.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Okay, I think I fixed the custom pokemon problem. People who insert their own pokemon need to fill in the information here. Then I'll add them to the 'dex. I'm currently testing the script to insert the data into the game through the internet. I'll need three people to work on scripting the pokedex, three for scripting the Union Room Style trade center that's online compatable, and I'll take all spriters I can get.
    Thank you all for your time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I'll help in any way I can. I can compile some scripts for RMXP and place them here.

Also, could we possibly include a common catching system as well? It is a pain in the *** to make those catching systems. I could make them, as I've made a few before... and I think it'd be nice to save newbies to the RPG Maker series the trouble.

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    It would definately save some people a lot of trouble. I've got some backgrounds you could use for the catching or battling system.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Hmm, and I think I have some Pokemon, a few Trainers, and a Town you could use if you want. I just have to check first, to make sure.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Alright. I think we have a good project developing here. From now on, just PM me the resources.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It's been a really long time since I've been on.

This project rather caught my eye. This thread hasn't been updated in a week.
    Don't tell me that you guys've gone idle with the project. XD

Illusion

RMXP game maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    I won't mind giving out my scripts, but they are made for my CBS... The databases are script based
    Example
    I take them from Srebii.net, using my battle system tut..
    Illusion
    EDIT:
    All that means that I am willing to give out my work, but that I don't think that it will be compatible with your versions...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I've been reading through the thread once more, and it got me thinking.

Are you guys planning on making one huge project, or various projects;
    just sharing the various systems, and making the projects pretty much
    compatible with each other? Please clarify.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • I'm sorry I haven't been online for a while, but I've been working nonstop on te server problem for the universal pokedex.

Back