• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Scribbly's Fakemon Showcase

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
Years
  • Hi all!
    I'm a digital artist and pixel artist currently making a Pok?mon fangame and I thought instead of cluttering up that thread I'll make a showcase in here for all the fakemon going to be included!

Candra line:
    Spoiler:

Dunsparce evolutions:
    Spoiler:

Meorb line:
    Spoiler:

Smeargle evo:
    Spoiler:

These are the ones that have official art for now, I also have a whole bunch of battle sprites I can post if you want!​

Lilie

Nebby, please.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    These are gorgeous! I'm in love with the first Dunsparce evolution, I'd really like to play a game including this little guy. :D The poses and colors are great; they definitely resemble the official Pokémon style but also include some of your personal style. Very nicely done.

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
    Years
  • These are gorgeous! I'm in love with the first Dunsparce evolution, I'd really like to play a game including this little guy. :D

Ahhh, thank you! :D I'm actually planning on spriting the dunsparce evos soon so I'll definitely throw those sprites up here~

Some new fakemon to while away the time, though;

Chatot evo:
    Spoiler:

Cinnabun / Charcalope (sprites):
    Spoiler:

Puffbee (sprites):
    Spoiler:

Skulling / Malelingua (Sprites):
    Spoiler:

Back